CGS> How do I filter this? The message text changes a little bit each time and I
CGS> can't filter for an attachment length.
CGS> Can anyone please just quickly post a working filter for this.

I am reg-ex challenged and I wish I had that kind of a solution for
you. Use these two filter files in two selective download filters and
that should get 90% of them. I've been getting 1 every minute or two.

Check the text first so you don't miss anything you really need before
you install them. Good luck.

--
 Neal Laugman