Hello Roelof,

D>>   Is there anyway to bring this forward or on top of TheBat program?

RO>  Options -> Preferences -> General -> Display Connection Centre: Automatically

When I use the actual Download Icon The Connection Centre Works just
fine.

In prior versions I was able to press the F2 button, which will
also download my mail.  However, When using the F2 button the
Connection Centre automatically starts up minimized in the tray. Not
in front of the TheBat! program as it does when I use the icon. Thus
I was unaware if the Connection had been made or not.  I do watch the
in box and can see the numbers changing as the post are filtered. But
sometimes I'm looking for a particular email...

My settings are as you suggested.

 --
 Cheers,
      Dean