Hello MAU,

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 10:47:01 +0200 GMT (28/09/2003, 15:47 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

> To my surprise, when viewing these messages either in the preview pane
> or message window, they are not displayed with the font and size
> (Courier New, 12 bold) I have selected for my FTV, and no quote colouring
> at all. The whole message is displayed with same font and size (maybe
> Courier 10), no bold and no colours.

TB is switching to the RTV, that's the font you are seeing. No tab or
other option to view this in the PTV.

> Has anybody else seen this?

Yes, it has been confirmed and reported, and in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] on TBBETA Marek Mikus said:

> this problem was already fixed, please wait for next version.

Well, I have the next version (beta), and messages sent UTF-encoded
are still displayed in the RTV. I'll check again on the beta list...

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Ever notice that PRICE and WORTH mean the same thing, but priceless
and worthless are opposites?  -- Jay Trachman

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM