Hello John!

On Tuesday, September 30, 2003, 2:21 PM, you wrote:

J> ... in Agent it was easy to include a
J> bit  of  quoted text in a reply message. All you had to
J> do  is  select  and highlight whatever text you want to
J> quote  in  the  original  message...  and  then hit the
J> "reply"  key.....  and a reply composition window would
J> open with the selected text already quoted.

J> Can Bat do this?

Yes, it can, with one extra thing to remember: highlight the text you
want to quote, *hold down the shift key*, and click the Reply arrow in
the View Folder window. (You will have to have the Toolbar
showing--get it from the View drop-down menu, in the View Folder
window.)

BTW, please note how my signature has a delimiter: (-- or
dash-dash-enter, which is dash-dash with a space after it, and then
one more enter to go to the next line). It would help if you could use
this delimiter, also. Then I wouldn't have to delete
everything below where your signature would have been if you had
signed your message, when I reply to you without selecting text to
be quoted. Like this leftover:

"Current version is 2.00.6 | "Using TBUDL" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html";

TIA. :)

Mary

The Bat! 2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1