Hi all,

Last night, when receiving a reply for a customer support inquiry I
made to an online software company, I received this information in the
message section of the Bat, instead of the actual reply:

Invalid HTML !
Please forward this message to developers.
Thanks.
EConvertError '121612161216' is not a valid integer value

The error message was printed in blue and red lettering.

However, when I also received this same message on my little PDA, it
came through fine (the PDA doesn't allow any HTML in an e-mail message
though). I went to the customer support site for the software vendor
and looked up my support request manually in their system, where I was
able to get the text. I then copied the text from the original message
there, and e-mailed it to myself. This time the error didn't appear,
and I saw the text of the message fine.

I did view the source code of the problematic message, which included
the following:

I have received messages previously from customer support from the
same software vendor without problems. Those messages used the same
mailer and content type as the message that gave the HTML error. The
messages all appear to have been sent in plain text, which makes the
HTML error message even more strange. The most recent message I
received from this company prior to the one with the error was about
two weeks ago. I was using the same version of the Bat then, as I am
now. I'm currently using the Bat Personal Edition 2.00.6.

Has anyone else come across a similar error in version 2 of the Bat?
Thanks in advance.

Kim