Wednesday, October 1, 2003, 9:10:41 AM, you wrote:

[]
> I've had this same conversation with Yuki off-list. Marck, Allie and I
> have been moderating the TB lists for ages now. We've just about tried
> every form and fashion of moderation known to mankind, and we stick
> with what works for us over the years.
[]

I've frequented a *lot* of help lists over the years (because I usually
need a *LOT* of help), and this one could, or should, be the prototype on
how to run one efficiently. I even moderate a few lists myself.

And I definitely give it a two thumbs up these days!

If I had a third thumb, you'd get that one, too.

Keep up the great work, guys!  You'll never make everyone 100% happy,
but you're getting close enough for government work.

Jack