Hello Gerrit,

> Don't seem to find any difference between %PUT and %INCLUDE, but that
> seems unlikely. Does anyone know of any difference between the two?

From TB's HELP:

INCLUDE = "filepath" insert the text generated by the template located
           in the file determined by the filepath

PUT = "filepath" nsert the text from the file indicated by the filepath.

I have not tested it but it seems to me the %INCLUDE interprets the text
in filepath as a *template*, while PUT doesn't (i.e. just takes it as
straight text).

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v2.00.6
Winamp OFF: