Hey gang,

In the spell checker 2 things...

1) It would be excellent if I could double click on the correct entry in the list of
suggestion to replace the word in question instead of having to 1) first select the
word in that list then 2) moving over to the change button to 3) click on it!

2) It would also be excellent if I could leave the default setting to check all
outgoing emails ON but selectively shut it off per message.  I have wanted to send
emails out that I did not want to spell check but turning off the default then
forgetting to turn it back on is a bummer.

This suggestion could best be executed in this way:

When the Spell Checking dialog box comes up with a Not In Dictionary word another
button should be in that dialog box such as "Just queue/send now".

--
Rich