Hello Marck,

On Wednesday, October 8, 2003, 8:12:48 PM, you wrote:

> In a word - yes. The template is invoked when moving from header to
> message body (to enact any required AB template following a change
> of recipient). If the body is flagged as modified then the template
> is not re-evaluated after moving from header to body.

Thanks, that makes it clear.

I have just one other question about setting subject headers though
:-)

If I set the header with %SUBJECT="Test" and use this in a reply
template.

How can I change the set subject from within a quick template.

I've tried it with %subject="" %subject="no test" but it stays "test".

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.00.6, Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

Money  can't  buy happiness but it can certainly rent it  for  a
couple of hours.