Greetings, all:

Is this an attempt to fool Bayesian filtering? I hope to move to
Bayesian filtering on the Bat myself one day.

I found this short piece of text in a spam message:

"is, as he conceives it, made up of elementary atoms having a first.
Our own flags should be substituted for those of the is henceforth to
predominate. The aim of the real statesman is"

Do they know what they are doing?

Is it better that they make it so small?

Have you all seen other similar, interesting examples? And have they
ever "succeeded?"

David