Hi John

JM> Thanks for helping me to understand this.

You're welcome :)

JM> Anytime I have ever asked about PGP, I have just been insulted or told
JM> to go look it up on another website.

I know..I've seen it often. Not just with PGP but other technical issues.

JM> But if people are going to talk
JM> about it so much on this list they should at least be willing to
JM> explain it a little, like you have done... I really appreciate you
JM> taking the time to do this... I may experiment with PGP once I
JM> understand it a little more.

I hope you do. I don't use it for all my correspondence, but it does come in
useful when you really need to send encrypted messages or simply assure the
recipient that the mail is really from you. PGP can do both.

Cheers,

--
Vishal