Hello rich,

on Thursday, 16. October 2003, at 10:48:13 [GMT -0400] you wrote:

> I see this new mention of glyphs above, and a while back I think I saw
> a reference to glyphs.bmp (a file I looked for and never found on this
> PC).  Is the a file that holds a bunch of icons that you folks have some
> use for or control over?

The standard Layout which has TheBat! is integrated in the program. If you
want to change the layout (icons) you have to copy a "glyphs.bmb" file in to
the root folder of TheBat!. TB! takes this file for the layout. There are
several Glyphs. Sorry i don't have a English spoken page for you only this on
in German:

http://www.batworld.de/glyphs/index.html

There are 48 different Glyps for downloading.

--
Ciao

Thomas

Mailer: TheBat! 2.01