Hello Darrin,

D> Have you tried going to (Options>Preferences) under (Viewer/Editor)
D> Click on (PlainText/MicroEd) then to the right you should be able to
D> select the font you want.
D> Try it and see.

Yes, I've tried that but the 'Bold' and 'Italics' buttons are not available. It's as
if TB does not recognise the various flavours of Lucida Sans Typewriter. Something is
missing somewhere, because I'm sure that the last time I used TB... over 2 years
ago... I was able to compose and read in that font.

Nick