G'day Pat,

Saturday, October 18, 2003, 5:25:53 AM, you wrote:

<SNIPPED>

> I was just about to report the same error message. Very annoying. Does
> your scheduler work ok otherwise?

I haven't tried to do too much with it yet other than trying a few test alarms.  The
first didn't give any audible warning although a message box popped up - I think that
I probably mucked something up dodging all those silly error messages <GRIN>.  My
subsequent tries got both a popup reminder and an audible alarm.  I have noticed
though that when you click on the "Notification Settings"/ "Use as default" that it
won't stick.  I have to reset the default everytime I set up a new alarm.

I'd appreciate some advise from one of our more knowledgeable members here - is there
any way to easily check whether this bug - (The Failed to set calendar selected range"
error message appearing on every use of the Scheduler and on each change of tab)  has
already been reported and if it hasn't how do I go about it.

Pat, I also noticed that your signature doesn't seem to be stripping on reply, you
might be missing the space after the --  , unless this is another Version 2 bug.

--
 Bob MoŽŽis
Saturday, 18 October 2003