Hello all,

I have just noticed, I think it is something new but I don't know when
or in which version this was introduced.

If on the Editor window I hover the mouse over the To:, CC: or BBC: text
(the text on the left of the corresponding fields) it changes colour to
white to indicate it is a hot link. If any of these hot links is
clicked, the E-mail Picker window is opened.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v2.01.3

Winamp PLAYING: Etta James - Lover Man (Oh Where Can You Be)
(SmoothJazz.com - The world's best Smooth Jazz - live from Monterey,
Calif.)