Hello TBUDL,

I just had a bit of a surprise after upgrading TB! from 1.62r to Ver.2.01.3.
If  you  happen  to  have more than one folder named 'Inbox' in your account
tree you'll probably know what I mean already.

My  account  tree  is  structured so that all incoming messages are filtered
into  various  folders  under  a  single account. This saves actually having
multiple  accounts in TB! of course. I can do this (like others do) as I run
a mail server (Mercury) on another PC so collect all my mail from Mercury/32
into one TB! account.

So, my account tree would be somthing like this, as an example:

My Account
 --Inbox (folder)
 --Sent (folder)
 --Trash (folder)
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (folder)
 ------Inbox (child folder)
 ------Read (child folder)
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (folder)
 ------Inbox (child folder)
 ------Read (child folder)
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (folder)
 ------Inbox (child folder)
 ------Read (child folder)
etc.
and  then  a  shed  load  of other folders underneath that messages are also
filtered into.

I  have  filters set up that move mail into the correct folders, so anything
at  domain.com  gets  moved  to  the related @domain folder's Inbox.

Well  the  Inbox  was  a  normal folder with the usual property pages before
upgrading  to  V2. But after the upgrade the properties pages vanished, with
all  the  templates.  However,  the  templates  that I set up for the folder
before  the  upgrade are still active but there is no way to get rid of them
as there aren't any property pages :-/. So any folder named Inbox before the
upgrade becomes a TB! folder without properties pages afterwards.

How  the heck do I sort this out? If I right-click on the folder 'Inbox' and
create new message I get a email using the template from the original folder
before the upgrade and I can't get rid of it.

Any ideas? Please?

--
Slán,

 Simon @ i~n+f~o+w~i+z~a+r~d+.~c+o~.+u~k

PGP Key: http://pgp.infowizard.co.uk/

Faffing about with TB! v1.62r on W2K SP4

#1469. Awl Squid Myers Or ¶