Hello TBUDL,

When  signing  messages  with  PGP  6.58ckt  (external  plugin)  in The Bat!
Ver.2.01.3  the messages get stuck in the outbox and TB! then generates lots
of  errors. The errors seem to occur only when PGP/MIME is on auto, which it
defaults  to.  To  change  this  behaviour  you  have to switch it OFF...for
_every_ email, which seems a bit ridiculous.

The error I get:

Quote: "!21/10/2003, 17:36:07: SEND - Server reports error. The response is:
data, end with CRLF.CRLF"

Then exception windows.

The only way I have got round this is to add

%USEPGP%NOPGPMIME%SIGNCOMPLETE%-

to  all  my templates (I got that macro from a post to PGP Basics by Marck).
However,  this isn't exactly the best solution, even though it works in that
it  switches  off  the  mime and allows me to clear sign the message without
errors  or exceptions. Nonetheless,PGP/MIME doesn't seem to be working as it
should, does it?

Does  anyone know whether the issues with PGP/Mime and signing are currently
being  addressed,  and when there is likely to be a solution on the horizon?
I've reverted to using 1.62r because it is less buggy than v2.

Thanks

Simon

--
Slán,

 Simon @ i~n+f~o+w~i+z~a+r~d+.~c+o~.+u~k

PGP Key: http://pgp.infowizard.co.uk/

Faffing about with TB! v1.62r on W2K SP4

#2095. Sam Qed Swirly Our ¶