From: Doug Weller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2003, 8:48:09 PM
Subject: [AGILE] Re: [AGILE] Agility Trial in England

For digests: SET AGILEDOGS DIGEST To turn off mail: SET AGILEDOGS NOMAIL
To turn on mail: SET AGILEDOGS MAIL

           Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] for help.

Archives: http://apple.ease.lsoft.com/archives/agiledogs.html
       All AGILEDOGS email is Copyright 2003 by its original author.

 Doug                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi Jose,

Tuesday, October 21, 2003, 9:15:50 AM, you wrote:

> Hi:

> My company sent me to England for work for the next three months.
> Would anyone have information about how to find Agility trials in the
> London and Leeds region? Reply privately, please.

As there is stuff here that should be of interest to everyone I am
replying publicly and privately.  The sites below should have what Jose
wants and more.

This is the Agilitynet site, one of the main UK agility sites.

http://195.184.239.210/frontpage.htm

The Agility Club:
http://www.agilityclub.co.uk/

Agility Eye:
http://www.agilityeye.co.uk/

Doug

--
Doug Weller  Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
Submissions to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]