Hi all,

It appears that since sometime this morning TB! has started retrieving
duplicate messages from my server (some from as far back as January).
There appears to be no discernable pattern to these duplicate messages
i.e. they can appear in any of my 9 accounts I have setup and TB! may
only retrieve 3 or 4 duplicates an hour from the server, some as far
back as January or some from a few day ago. I am almost certain that
this has nothing to do with our mail server, which is running locally
and I have checked and found no clue as to the reason for this. I have
made no configuration changes to TB! prior to this happening.

Firstly, has anyone any idea what might be happening here? Secondly,
does anyone have any ideas as to how I can create a filter that will
delete these duplicates automatically? I can see that you can set up a
filter to delete a message both from TB! and from the server but I
can't work out how to make TB! check for duplicate messages... now
having thought about this it may be either too difficult or not
possible as there will be discrepancies between the messages stored in
TB! and on the server i.e. many messages in TB! will be sorted into
separate folders. There will also be cases of messages retrieved from
the server that have consequently been deleted from TB! but not from
the server itself - Scarily awkward by the sounds of things.

Many thanks

Steve Mulhall
CMC Partnership (UK) Ltd
The Bat version 2.01.3