Hallo Fledermäuse,

I just realised that now all my mails are PGP signed, not only those to TBOT and TBUDL
(as was my intention).

I have in the Account settings those two ticked:
Options/Message Editor Settings: 'Enable OpenPGP' and 'Sign when completed'

I thought that just means that I can use PGP if I feel like and that I have to add
%SIGNCOMPLETE in the template. Now I have this strong feeling my idea was wrong O:-)
Am I right that I was wrong?
What do I have to do to use PGP only on certain email addresses?
Do I have to generally switch it ON on the account, and then individually OFF for the
no-no addresses?

--
regards,
 Jurgen

"The only thing, where men quarrel who has the smaller, is the mobile phone."

Using The Bat! v2.01.3 on WinXP.5.1.2600.SP1

PGP key available on request: send mail with subject 'PGP key request'