Hi Michael,

@23-Oct-2003, 08:14 -0400 (13:14 UK time) Michael Rudnick said to
Marck:

MDP>> You must set PGP wrapping off and set your TB wrap to around
MDP>> 70.

> OK. I turned off wrapping in PGP and checked TB, which was at 70.

Perfection.

gpg: Signature made 10/23/03 13:13:38 GMT Standard Time using DSA key ID 39C3DF85
gpg: Good signature from "Michael Rudnick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

> Now, a question, since I'm new to PGP. Other than this forum, I
> don't run across signed messages.

You'll find signed messages in PGP forums too ;-).

> I'd like to know how people are using PGP to help them in their
> e-mail.

"An increasing number" is all that can be said here. I have no
statistics for it.

> Should I sign *all* my messages?

I don't sign messages to close friends and family. I do sign all
other messages.

> Should I urge all my associates to get onto PGP?

Where possible, yes.

> How do I manage this additional tool when most of my
> correspondents are using MS mailing programs?

MS software is PGP and S/MIME aware. PGP comes with OE
compatibility.

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.01.3 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1