Hello Melissa,

On 24 October 2003, at 15:15:20 (GMT -0700) you wrote:

MR> Unless    you   know   Gerard   personally,   and   have   exchanged
MR> key/fingerprints   via   other   channels   (like   talking  on  the
MR> phone...assuming  that  you  recognize each other's voices), I would
MR> recommend  *not*  signing  each other keys and uploading them to the
MR> keyservers ... [skip]
MR> ... Such exportable signatures are basically worthless, and actually
MR> weaken the "web of trust".

Thank you for information.  I will take into consideration your proposal
in  the  future. I also should apologize that few days ago I signed your
key and loaded it on the PGP server.

 Vasiliy                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using:
 * The Bat! 2.01.7
 * Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600
 * PGP 8.0.3