Peter-

Sunday, October 26, 2003, 11:13:15 AM, you wrote:

PM> The .tbb file contains the messages' contents, whereas the .tbi contains
PM> their properties (like flagged, or replied etc.).

Close, but not exactly... the attributes (flagged, deleted, replied,
etc.) are stored in the .tbi file but are also stored in the .tbb
file, so you don't lose the attributes if you delete the .tbi file and
let TB rebuild it. The only thing you lose would be attached memos.

Stefan - enhancement request:

I'd love to see memos stored in a separate file so they don't get lost
during a rebuild. For me this is the one thing that prevents memos
from being useful.

--
-Mark Wieder
 Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/7 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2