Hello Anthony,

AGA> No, it's a statement from someone who has decades of experience in both
AGA> writing software and supporting it.

You can write bug-free software? For let's say a product the size of
the Bat? Do you have any examples, I would be seriously impressed.

AGA> You have to pick your priorities.  Several dozen crashes in two hours
AGA> would seem to indicate that the priorities need to shift a little.  I
AGA> don't have that problem with Outlook Express, or with Forte Agent.

I assume you're not claiming that Outlook Express or Forte Agent are
bug free.

I agree with you that there are/might be bugs in TB 2 that should not have
been in there in this official release. My personal gripe is the
ticker not working correctly while it is advertised as one of the
selling points.

But saying that there are too many serious bugs is something different
from saying that should be no bugs at all.

Frank

 Frank J de Bruin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>