Hallo MAU,

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:48:17 +0100GMT (27-10-03, 16:48 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

M> However, I can't get to properly concatenate and compose the "filepath"
M> for %ATTACHFILE by using the fixed directory, the variable part of the
M> file name from %AbToZIP and the "_User.pdf" part.

I did a little testing and this mavro behaved like you intended, be it
that it uses the first name instead of the Zip code:

%AttachFile="D:\Mijn documenten\%ABToFirstName%-_User.txt"

Note that it uses a %- macro immediately after the %ABToFirstName
macro, that's not because that's required by this macro, but otherwise
TB doesn't know where the macro-name stops and continues till the dot.
And since %ABToFirstName_User isn't a valid macro, TB doesn't insert
any text at all.
I suppose that the same goes for %ABToZip_User.

--
Groetjes, Roelof