Hello Roman,

> Example a:
> For my sister, I have two different mail addresses which I use
> according to where she'll read my mails first. I only want to use one
> address at a time.

OK, as Marck tells you: "Alternate addresses for a single address book
entry should be separated on a line of their own in the email address
box."

If you have done so for your sister and you want to send a message to
her, you have two options:

  1.- a) Open your Address Book
      b) Select your sister's name
      c) Right click on it and select:
         New->Message to->the address of your choice
      d) Or select "File/New message to" from the menu instead of c)

  2.- Open the message editor for a new message and, with the cursor in
      the To field:
      a) Click on the "To:" label on the left or the white icon on the
      very right to open the ·E-mail address picker".
      b) Select your sister's name and right click on it
      c) Select "Add address" plus the address of your choice

I have some people in my AB with up to 5 different e-mail addresses.

> Example b:
> For a friend of mine I have two different mail addresses which I both want
> to appear in the Recipient field.

You can use the methods above and include one end then the second or,
perhaps much better, open the Properties of your friend's entry in the
AB, select the New Message tab, tick the box for "Use a specific
template for new message" (if not already ticked) and include the
following line in the template:

%To="Name Surname <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Where <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> is his second address.

Now, to send a message to your friend, open your AB and double click on
his name. A new message window will open with both addresses in the To
field.

If you want one the second address to be in the CC field, include this
line in your template:

%CC="Name Surname <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v2.01.3
Winamp PLAYING: Al Jarreau & Joe Sample - Somehow Our Love Survives
(WNJL.com Radio - The Home Of Smooth Jazz On The Internet)