Hello Roger,

> My scheduler has always had a bug in it whereby it actuates one hour earlier
> than  the time I program it to do something.  If you have the same problem
> and  want it to remind you in five minutes time, try setting it for one hour
> and five minutes.

Oh my God!!! That _is_ my problem!!! Obviously, for my tests I was always
setting the time just 2 or 3 minutes from "now".

> I'll be very interested to hear if this solves your problem. I have reported
> this  behaviour  as  a  possible  bug  but  have  never  been  able  to  get
> confirmation  from anyone else, possibly because in some cases it may not be
> obviously noticeable

Yes, it does solve the problem in my case. Actually, I am replying to
your message now because I set a reminder a few minutes ago.

Thanks so much :-))

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v2.01.3
Winamp OFF: