Hi Paul,

on Thu, 30 Oct 2003, at 20:56:22 local time (GMT -0500), you wrote:

PC> have you tried the mozilla client? just asking, as I know nothing about
PC> it ;)

i'm using Mozilla 1.5 at work, to access my IMAP mail (sorry, but i just do not like
TB's IMAP implementation) and it's a very usable e-mail client ; good
filtering, GPG suppport (EnigMail) and built-in spam-filter.
You could also try Thunderbird, the stand-alone e-mail client (Mozilla is
being split into Firebird and Thunderbird somewehere in the future ...).

--
Rob
using The Bat! 2.01.3