ON Monday, November 3, 2003, 6:04:20 PM, you wrote:
JA> I'm going to guess you're using IMAP right? Try moving to the Outbox,
JA> selecting the message so you can actually read it, then hitting send
JA> again, see if that works? How do you have the options set for the
JA> Outbox, and Sent Items in the account properties, and mail management
JA> (assuming you are using IMAP that is)?

Hi Jonathan,

Sorry to disappoint you but I am not using IMAP.
I did try sending the msg directly from the edit screen but no joy.

The problem seems to lie in the save attachments with msg or in a
separate directory. When redirecting a msg with attachment from one account
to an other the attachment was still there but 0 bytes in length.

But it is a strange problem because today I can not reproduce the
problem.

Aren't computer suppose to be logical machines?

 Gerard
Golf is an awkward set of bodily contortions designed to produce a
graceful result.

Using The Bat! v2.01.3 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4