Hi Costas,

@4-Nov-2003, 16:00 +0200 (04-Nov 14:00 UK time) Costas Papadopoulos
said:

> ... The dialog keeps asking me "to input password to decrypt a
> private key of S/MIME certificate for Costas Papadopoulos".
> However, the dialog does not go away unless I press Cancel.

> I must be doing something wrong, but I don't know what it is.

A note to all readers - especially those masking their version
number.

The TBUDL welcome message and online list rules give an example of
how to make a line like I use in my signature stating the version
and OS in use. It helps a lot answering questions.

For instance, recent versions of the 2.01 beta series have had a bug
in S/MIME password handling that should have been cleared up in
build 20, but I don't know which version you are using :-/.

Here's (roughly) the macros I use for the template for the TB lists.

TB! v%THEBATVERSION on %WINDOWSPLATFORMNAME%-
%WINDOWSMAJORVERSION.%WINDOWSMINORVERSION.%WINDOWSBUILDNUMBER %-
%WINDOWSCSDVERSION%-

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.01.20 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1