Hi Steve,

@7-Nov-2003, 07:51 +1100 (06-Nov 20:51 UK time) Steve Mullarkey
said:

> I am losing the 'Subject' in New Messages. Here are my symptoms :-
... <snip>
>   3. The Subject line changes to "I forgot to put in the subject
>   line".
... <snip>
> Is this some new feature ?

No, it's a new way of processing templates and a new template
expansion engine.

> How do I turn it off ?

You will have to sacrifice your intelligent subject management.
Every time you move from the header editing to the body editing and
the body is unmodified, the template is re-evaluated. This is
kicking in your custom "You forgot the subject line" stuff.

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
SB! v2.01.28 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1