Hello Gerard,

On Friday, November 7, 2003, 6:45:55 PM, you wrote:

> tko> Can it exist as a Common Folder? Can it have any name I choose?

> I have not been able to get that done.

I just called a new common folder $junk$ as something said
somewhere (the help files? the website?) and there it was, named
"Junk mail" and with the red cross.

Having got it I'm not sure whether I want it -- it collects junk
sent there by various filters I've told to send stuff there, but
when I delete from it the deleted messages go to the common trash
folder, so it turns one step into two. That may or may not be
good.

Any other folders with special names are there that I don't know
about?

--
Gordon Woolf
The Worsley Press