Hi Rich,

@8-Nov-2003, 03:19 -0500 (08-Nov 08:19 UK time) rich gregory said to
Simon:

> I  will  try  this  (at  70 characters). I sure am spectacle that
> this won't  sooner  or later cause text lines with only one word
> on them to appear  wrapping.

It doesn't happen with TB. It only happens on "Wrap when sending"
software. TB wraps as you type. Since you're not typing quotes, they
are allowed to get longer than your wrap limit. TB also knows how to
re-flow quoted text if you wanted to manually reflow (Alt-L) wrapped
paragraphs.

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
SB! v2.01.28 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1