Hi Douglas,

DH> Some here prefer to automate the spam process, while I prefer to
DH> make my decisions on the fly. I skim the message length (double
DH> digits or triple) as well as the more obvious From, To and Subject
DH> headers. I don't read them, I just skim and check the messages my
DH> filter marked for deletion (messages are normally deleted
DH> automatically after a few days).

I indeed would like to automate the process as it's too many handlings
I now have to do, (I don't know if that's english but I guess you know
what I mean) but in my The Bat! version (1.62r) I can only refer to
the external file wilt the strings in 'selective downloads' in the
sorting office...

What would be the most ideal solution?

--
Lex Thoonen