Hello Everyone,

 Not sure if the is the place to ask this question so feel free to
 lambaste me if it isn't.

 When replying to a message from John Doe [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you have
 your reply template set to OFromFName then you get Dear John. If the
 message is coming from [EMAIL PROTECTED] you get Dear jdoe.

 Since much of my replying was to people I know I changed my template
to read AbOFromFirstName so it picks the firstname from my address
book. Unfortunately, when you use the first example you now get Dear ,

Is there a way to use an if statement so that it checks the address
book and then uses AbOFromFirstName if the name is there and uses
OFromFName if not.

Appreciate any suggestions.

 Stuart                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
Virus Database (VPS): 11/11/03
Tested on: 11/13/03 8:32:54 AM