G'day Scott,
On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, at 00:22:32 [GMT -0600] (17:22 here) you wrote:

> I thought I recalled seeing that the NEW Bat 2.x could check multiple email
> accounts one at a time instead of doing the "multi thread checking multiple
> accounts at the same time"

> Is that in yet?  Did I miss that switch in the preferences??  I would bet its
> multithread by default.

> Scott
> Windows 2000
> The Bat 2.01.3
> Popfile Spam Filter http://popfile.sourceforge.net/

I believe the problem lies in the latest version of POPFile. What
version are you using You need to change a setting in POPFile to
enable simultaneous account checking \ downloading. Have a look on the
POPFile web page, but I thing you need to change pop3_force_fork to a
value of 1 on the advanced page.

--
znark

The Bat! 2.01.26       Windows XP - Service Pack 1, Build 2600
POPFile 0.20.1         PGP 6.5.8ckt - Build 08
Proxomitron 4.5        Kerio Personal Firewall 2.1.5
Hotmail Popper 2.1.0

Useless Invention: Electric banana straightener.