Hello TB! Users,

I am having problems with attachments I am receiving.  The attachment
names are being truncated by TB at the first space in the file name so
that "The Full Filename.doc" becomes "The".

The messages are fine if downloaded in Outlook - the problem only
appears to affect this one organization (suggesting a misconfiguration
somewhere), and only TB (which probably means that TB is handling the
messages properly, and Outlook is not!).

I think that this might be another Base64 problem, as the messages are
encoded as Base64, whilst messages I have no problems with tend to be
7-bit.

Has anyone else come across this?

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v2.01.3 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1