Hi Allie,

@15-Nov-2003, 08:18 -0500 (15-Nov 13:18 UK time) Allie Martin [A] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Barry:

BH>> "A valid name should be specified for the alternative deletion
BH>> folder"

A> I just setup my TBUDL folder and got no such errors here.

... while I am completely unable to enter any name in that field at
all. It remains stubbornly unwilling to accept anything I type. And
yes, I did select the "Move to specified folder" radio button before
starting.

BH>> I have used the "Browse" button to fill in the folder name.

... and my browse button does nothing. Hmmm. Looks like there is
something very "not always" about the implementation of this field.

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.01.26 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1