Hi David,

> There was discussion about a week or two ago concerning the BayesIT
> plugin which works well at this end. The thread also contained
> instructions on how to get the plugin working.
 I don't seem to be able to find this thread! I've found some
 references to the plugin but nothing about getting it to work. I've
 always found searching the archives to be somewhat difficult, unless
 you ask the right question!
 Has it always been the case that it is only possible to browse back 4
 pages in the archive?

--
Cheers,
 Phil                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]