Hello Kevin,

On Friday, November 21, 2003, 3:04:06 PM, you wrote:

> Hi Edgar,

> On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 07:57:22 +0100 (1:57 AM here), Edgar [E] wrote in
> <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

E>> No, just one entry. And I now know it's not only when I change the
E>> reply-address to bird-pix but to any address starting with an a-n
E>> the addresses starting with p-z will bring up the right key pass
E>> phrase.

> I'm wondering if your problem is some sort of template bug. With a
> simple template I suspect your problem wouldn't occur.

I've tried it without any template and it still occurs.
But I'll test it again using a simple on to be absolutely sure
about it.

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.01.3, Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1

Silver's law:   If Murphy's law can go wrong it will.

To request my public key select this url:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]