Hello,

Sunday, November 23, 2003, 5:22:26 AM, Jean asked and Roelof answered:

JS>> What is the meaning of:

JS>> SmartBat ?
JS>> Time tagline?

 <snip>

RO> When opening SmartBat, it inserts a line in the current file that
RO> contains time and date,

Jean's question prompted me to investigate Smart Bat, with which I was
not familiar. When I invoke the Smart Bat <F6> there are two time
stamps, one for the current moment, and another for some other date
that has no relevance to the message I'm memo-ing (Jean, that's not
really a word!) Are there supposed to be two time stamps?

--
Thanks,
Maggie                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]