Hallo Timo,

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:47:11 +0100GMT (26-11-03, 12:47 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

>> Got the message, doesn't display completely.
>> On forwarding (or redirecting) it displays fully.
TB> Any idea why?

Not really.
The differences between a forwarded/redirected message and the
original are
-The PGP-MIME attachment is missing in the new message, but AFAIK TB
 has no problem with those
-The original has these headers:
-I suppose it has something to do with the charset or the
 quoted-printable that the original message is flooded with =20's and
 =3D's, but the place where TB stops displaying the message isn't at
 one of those, but in the middele of a word. Over here the message
 stops being displayed in the middle of the word 'potential' in the
 sentence 'note is that 1.3.29 addresses and fixes 1 potential security issue:'
 It ends at '1 pot', is that the same for you? If it is we could
 point Ritlabs to this.

I tried different viewers for the message and that didn't help.
--
Groetjes, Roelof