Hi Bat Users,

I have found what looks like a bug.

I receive email with an PDF attachement. Due to the fact that this
attachment does not arrive with the correct name (the name has spaces in
it) I have to save it before I can forward it.

Since it has the same name every time I was getting used to overwriting
the file on disk. When I do this with my current version the file can't
be read by adobe which reports that the file is damaged.

When I go back to the email and save the file without overwriting a file
there is no problem.

The problem seems to be in the overwriting of the old file. Does anybody
have a suggestion what might be the cause?
 Gerard
It was golf and the love of a good woman that saved Rodney Spelvin. The
moment he had bought his bag of clubs and signed up Anastatia Bates as a
partner for life’s medal round, he was a different man. ==P.G Wodehouse
- RODNEY HAS A RELAPSE ==

Using The Bat! v2.01.3 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4