Hello all,

in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] on TBBETA I was referring
to the "re-implemented" bug, that a new mail gets not sent, if "Sign
When Complete" is enabled. Simply nothing happens if you hit F2.

Noticed that, when I wrote the above mentioned mail on TBBETA - but it
is not reproducable anymore - at least I thought so, as now the "Send
the message?" dialog pops up.. but choosing "ok" then leads to nothing
happening.

When I want to sign using the PGP tray icon I get the error dialog:
"PGP Error -- Could not open default key rings. Another application
might have them open?"

When I wanted to open my keyring I got the error "Cannot establish
connection with the PGP SDK service."

I then took a look at my XP Services and PGPsdkService was stopped,
but start type is automatic, of course..

Looking into eventlog, I have
"Anwendungspopup: PGPsdkServ.exe - Fehler in Anwendung: Die Anweisung
in "0x1002bcd5" verweist auf Speicher in "0x00000010". Der Vorgang
"read" konnte nicht auf dem Speicher durchgeführt werden."
and
"Dienst "PGPsdkService" wurde unerwartet beendet. Dies ist bereits 1
Mal passiert."

This was probably the error that happened, when I choose to exit TB,
got the "some tasks are active" dialog and pressed "Cancel"..

I now wanted to sign this message, as the service is running again,
but the Sign-window did not came up, after "Ok, Send". So I restarted
thebat and now it works..

This is strange - so I would like to see, if it is happening to someone
else with 2.02 CE..

I'm using PGP 8.03.

--
shinE!
http://www.thequod.de ICQ#152282665

Current version is 2.02 CE | "Using TBUDL" information: