Hallo Fledermäuse,

I the prefs there is this place to change the look of the displayed time in the email
headers... what's the syntax for that?
I changed the format to that: and that's all very exciting, but it seems to take the
date from the windows settings, since they are in german. But as TB! runs in english,
I would like to have the dates be displayed in english as well. Is that possible?

And in the message header, the date gets displayed as 'Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2003,
19:03:54  (Tue, 9 Dec 2003 19:03:54 +0100)'
AT LEAST the bug is gone, but now I wonder about thesame thing as above?
--
regards,
 Jurgen

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

Using The Bat! v2.02 CE, Opera v7.23.3227 on Win.XP.5.1.2600.SP1

* PGP key available on request: send mail with subject 'PGP key request'

Current version is 2.02 CE | "Using TBUDL" information: