Hello All,

On Thursday, December 11, 2003, 10:32:44 PM, you wrote:

> I've my TB! in my start-up folder and it starts minimized.
> It should check my mail when starting up but it won't.

> It only starts checking my mail when I click on the minimized
> icon of TB! in the system tray.

> Then the TB! windows opens but always in the middle of my screen
> in halve open windows. I can see that then it will start counting
> the messages and it will start downloading my new mail.

Am I the only one with this problem?

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Communicating with TB! v2.02 CE, Windows 2000 5.0.2195

Analytic and romantic understanding should be united at a basic
level. Reassimilate the passions from which the rational mind
fled. - R.M.Pirsig

To request my public key select this url:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]