When using an address book template, if I use the %REPLYTO="" macro for
new messages, the account template I have set up for new messages gets
erased.  For instance, the signature file I use with the account
disappears.

This only happens with new messages.  Replies do not seem to be
affected.  Also, the same thing happens using a folder template (new
messages lose the template, but replies do not.)

Currently, I just copy the account template for new messages to the
address book template.  But this seems like unnecessary effort, and any
changes will have to be made across all address book templates - even
though I may *want* the same template across address book entries (with
only ReplyTo changes).

Any way around this behavior?  I'm concerned more about the maintenance
issues than the extra typing involved.  I'd like to keep things like
signatures in one place to be included when needed.  Is there a way to
include the account default template specifically?

--
 Ken Green
 Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4