There are some keyboard shortcuts missing in the menus in the
christmas Edition. I first noticed this when I tried to re-filter and
'i' did nothing.

In the message pull down, mark as read, unpark, colour groups, needs
action and edit colour groups all lack underlined keystroke shortcuts.

In the Specials pull downs mark as junk, mark as NOT junk, remind me
later are all flawed

In Folder re-filter, remove duplicates, maintenance, and to colour
group units are missing. I didn't look at any others.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
P O Box 47828