Hello,

  When I open a Folder, it always open at the point where I last READ
a message in that folder.   If I select - but don't open - a message,
and then go to a different folder, when I return to the original
folder, it is back at the last read message, not the last selected
message.

  Is there any way to have the folder always open at the "top" or
failing that, open at the last selected message instead of the last
read message?

--
Cheers,
 Ken