Hi there!

Trying to install the Christmas-edition over my current 1.60-version,
I get this message in the very beginning: "The file BAT.EXE is linked
to the missing Export-User32.dll:TrackMouseEvent". Installation stops
here, leaving the setup-files extracted to the %windows% temp-folder.

Does the CE-version not support Win95? Should I give it a try and
simply copy the setup-files from the temp-folder into the folder that
contains the 1.60-installation. Or should I uninstall the previous
version before installing CE?

What are your opinions?

--
Cheers,